(for 50 Shades of Bay)
Let me ask you something. Have you ever gotten acid reflux from giving head? Well, I have. Have you ever noticed how the guys who want you to swallow also happen to have the rankest jiz?? I consider myself a cum connoisseur (yes, considering how many chefs I've banged, I could get a Michelin Star lol). If I could, I would serve up my favorite cum in five courses and sling it at prix fixe prices....'cause when it's good, it's GOOD baby. Like 'make whipped cream out of it and mix it in with your coffee' kind of good. I'm not someone who squeams easily. I can appreciate a range of flavors. I have a seasonally refined palate. I've tasted the rainbow. The worst the best and all the flavors in between. I'm someone to listen too, or at least believe...a little. So listen, when I say it's bad, it's pretty fucking bad; and if it's giving ulcers...it's time to see a doctor.
He was sweaty, his scratchy balls smelled like over-baked yeast and no doubt reflected his diet over the last 10 years: cheese, meat, booze, cigarettes, and cocaine. So, I considered I might be dipping into an aged scotch, a fine wine barreled long before my birth. I figured there might be an unloading of flavors...perhaps some, not so tantalizing. However, I refused to give up, and it was taking forever. There I was sucking, and jerking, and praying...
I was not only surprised, but blown away, by his unique blend of rotting cream. Comparable to that pint of half and half abandoned for three months and curdling quietly in the back of the fridge. "Whoops!" he says as he pours his irrefutably pungent essence into my hungry wine soaked belly. I didn't flinch, I held the load in my oral chamber swirling his fluids that seared my taste buds and dripped out the corners of my mouth. As I boldly braced myself to swallow the human toxic waste, my throat fought back, kicking the cum back up and out. 'Down the hatch!' I thought to myself (To be fair, there's not really many opportunities that one gets to think that to oneself so I took it). The putrefied jiz slithered down my esophagus. My stomach began to seize, and as he placed his hands behind his head smirking in satisfaction, saying something absurdly obvious like, "damn babe, you really got me," I leaped off the bed to the bathroom sink, where I spent the next 10 minutes, releasing his demons down the drain...and perhaps even some of my own.
No matter how many times one has given a blow job, you never forget the first time you puked.
He was sweaty, his scratchy balls smelled like over-baked yeast and no doubt reflected his diet over the last 10 years: cheese, meat, booze, cigarettes, and cocaine. So, I considered I might be dipping into an aged scotch, a fine wine barreled long before my birth. I figured there might be an unloading of flavors...perhaps some, not so tantalizing. However, I refused to give up, and it was taking forever. There I was sucking, and jerking, and praying...
I was not only surprised, but blown away, by his unique blend of rotting cream. Comparable to that pint of half and half abandoned for three months and curdling quietly in the back of the fridge. "Whoops!" he says as he pours his irrefutably pungent essence into my hungry wine soaked belly. I didn't flinch, I held the load in my oral chamber swirling his fluids that seared my taste buds and dripped out the corners of my mouth. As I boldly braced myself to swallow the human toxic waste, my throat fought back, kicking the cum back up and out. 'Down the hatch!' I thought to myself (To be fair, there's not really many opportunities that one gets to think that to oneself so I took it). The putrefied jiz slithered down my esophagus. My stomach began to seize, and as he placed his hands behind his head smirking in satisfaction, saying something absurdly obvious like, "damn babe, you really got me," I leaped off the bed to the bathroom sink, where I spent the next 10 minutes, releasing his demons down the drain...and perhaps even some of my own.
No matter how many times one has given a blow job, you never forget the first time you puked.

No comments:
Post a Comment